Protean is an application for Android devices, an official mobile client of the Indian national pension system intended for businesses and various government corporations. Users get access to their accounts on the go.
To log in to this application you need to indicate your user ID and password. It is worth noting that the utility itself does not allow you to create a profile. There is a corresponding website on which the first authorization takes place.
The key options of this utility are as follows:
- calculation of pension payments;
- viewing your current savings account;
- depositing and withdrawing funds;
- changing pension deposit parameters;
- viewing and changing personal data such as phone number and email address;
- settings for receiving notifications;
- changing your password and security question;
- receiving statements of transactions for the year;
- password recovery and much more.
In addition, the utility allows you to submit applications and complaints related to your pension contribution. It is possible to monitor the status of your requests’ consideration. Furthermore, you can view the history of the last five transactions.
The utility allows you to view information about your savings account in the form of a pie chart displaying payment details and statistics. Please note that to change personal data and password you will need to use the OTP code and also enter a captcha.
- just like Jeevan Pramaan, it is intended for Indian residents;
- offers users to control their national pension system accounts;
- it is possible to set up various parameters;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.