Artist Grid is an Android application that allows artists and graphic editors to use a special grid. This helps to process images in the correct proportion and perspective.
Grid creation and configuration
You can place the grid on your finished photo. It is possible to freely specify the size of rows and columns or choose presets. Furthermore, there is an option to adjust line thickness, select color and change transparency. The main advantage is the ability to export the grid image to the phone’s memory for use in other applications, including PhotoDirector, Pic Stitch and so on. Please note that you do not need to have an account or log in to the utility.
Artist Grid includes a number of features and tools that you can use when editing your photos. There is an option to zoom and pan images. It is also possible to customize the number of grid lines. Moreover, the app makes it easier to work in landscape and portrait modes.
In addition, several filters are available to you, including the Comic effect for abstracting images. You can also use full screen mode to understand how the grid is displayed. The application does not require any special skills or effort to operate.
- allows you to create a grid on existing photos;
- you can choose the thickness of the lines, change the color and so on;
- there is an option to apply filters to abstract images;
- it is possible to use landscape or portrait modes;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.