Blip is an application for Android devices that allows BrighHR platform clients to track employee working hours and locations. Please note that this utility uses geolocation data.
At the start, you need to register with the credentials provided to you by your manager or administrator. It is necessary to give the app access to GPS navigation. The utility automatically tracks your location and sends you a reminder to clock in or clock out when you arrive or leave your workplace.
Working hours and statictics
In addition, employees can check in by scanning a special QR code. This helps keep records of working hours and shifts. In the same way, the utility offers to track breaks and lunches, similar to uAttend. Staff can log downtime with a simple click of an appropriate button. There is an opportunity to request for leave.
The app keeps a complete history of working hours for each day. It is possible to view statistics for a week or a month. In addition, managers can approve shifts and create multiple locations for further tracking. The utility allows users to export records in the form of an Excel-compatible spreadsheet.
- it is possible to track employees’ attendance and monitor location;
- staff can clock in and out as well as request breaks;
- there are history and statistics of working hours;
- offers users to export records in .xls format;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.