Bluefire Reader is an Android application that allows you to read ebooks and open files of different formats. There is also an option to use the utility in business, including retail and more.
The app has a wide range of functions to work with. You can get tools that will be useful to you when reading. There is an option to create bookmarks so you do not lose where you left off. Moreover, it is possible to highlight text, take notes, perform contextual search, share information and so on. Bluefire Reader allows you to use the built-in dictionary to always know the meaning of a word.
In addition, you can completely customize your reading experience, from changing the font to different themes. Just like Google PDF Viewer, Bluefire Reader supports PDF format as well as EPUB2 files.
Synchronization and analytics
There is an option to synchronize the utility with cloud services, including Dropbox. This will help you easily navigate between multiple devices and save where you left off. Furthermore, it is possible to obtain analytics tools for companies that will be useful in reading and analyzing their customer base.
- allows you to read e-books, open different files and so on;
- you can use analytics tools;
- the app can be used in business for convenient accounting of the client base;
- it is possible to create bookmarks; highlight text and so on;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.