BT Notice is an Android application that allows users to receive notifications from their phones on their desktop or remote devices via Bluetooth. In order to work correctly with a PC, users need to download the companion utility for from the appropriate web page. Please note that the software is compatible with personal computers running the Linux operating system.
With BT Notice, you can get various alerts from your Android smartphone on your PC or other compatible devices through a Bluetooth connection. At the start, the application requests access to manage notifications. This option needs to be provided in the phone settings. In addition, you can set the priority of reminders that you plan to receive remotely.
Blacklists and QR codes
In addition, you can manage the list of applications from which you want to receive notifications. It is possible to create a blacklist for those utilities, reminders from which should not be forwarded via Bluetooth to your computer. Please note that to establish a connection between the smartphone and the remote device, you need to scan the QR code generated by the companion software.
- is designed for receiving notifications on desktop or remote devices;
- uses Bluetooth connection, similar to WA Notify;
- it is necessary to install companion software on your PC;
- compatible with personal computers running the Linux OS;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.