CeX is an Android application created in collaboration with a well-known British web resource. The official client is designed to purchase, sell, and exchange various gadgets.
Catalog of items
Users can view the availability of items they are interested in on the website or in online stores. This service allows customers to buy, sell, or exchange various electronics, including game consoles, desktops, laptops, smartphones, controllers, smart home devices, and so on.
In addition, there are DVDs and Blu-ray discs, as well as games for PC, PlayStation, and more. It is possible to view the catalog and sort products by category. For the users’ convenience, voice search is provided.
There are filters to search for items by price, popularity, availability in stores, and so on. Each product is provided with a brief description, a list of technical characteristics, and photographs. Users can sell goods for cash or vouchers. Exchange is also provided.
Map and purchases
There is a tab with a built-in map to find the nearest stores across the UK. It is possible to save your favorite products in a separate section. To make a purchase, you need to move the item to the cart, select delivery or pickup, and make a payment.
- offers users to sell, buy, or exchange various electronics;
- is intended for customers from the United Kingdom;
- you can find the nearest stores and arrange delivery, similar to 7 Eleven;
- there is a huge catalog of gadgets, discs, and games;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.