Crutch is an Android application intended for older people and those who live alone or need care. It is possible to send requests for help to trusted persons and volunteers, as well as call emergencies.
The utility has a simple and concise interface. Elderly people and people in need of care can add phone numbers of trusted persons or volunteers to the application for urgent contact with them. In addition, users can set up emergency contacts and so on.
There is a separate section that allows you to check in daily in the application by pressing the green button in the center of the screen. If you do not log in within a specified period of time, your family or caregivers will be notified by a special message.
In addition, the application has a tab with a red Help button for urgent communication with your family, caregivers, or volunteers. It is possible to quickly call emergency services, just like in NIRBHAYAM. Furthermore, this utility allows you to leave a message that will be sent to your loved ones in the event of your death. Here you can specify a list of your heirs and proxies.
- intended for seniors and those who live alone or need care;
- it is possible to save contacts of trusted persons or volunteers;
- you can create a list of heirs and proxies;
- allows you to check in daily;
- there is an option to send a request for help or call emergencies;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.