Denon Remote is an application for Android that provides users with control over their network A/V receivers or music systems. The app helps control power, volume, input, and surround mode.
There are eight customizable home screen shortcut buttons. It is possible to tailor the app to your specific needs. Additionally, a multi-zone control page is available. There is an option to adjust power, volume, and input selection for all zones from a single screen.
Moreover, it is possible to listen to online and FM radio as well as synchronize data with media servers. You can manage and listen to music tracks. There is an option to create playlists, adjust the volume, rewind, pause, and so on. This application allows you to control Blu-ray players with a virtual remote.
The app is designed for 2012 or later models. You can view the list of compatible devices on a separate page. It is necessary to set Network Standby, IP Control, and Network Control to ON or Always ON in the product’s system setup menu. Please note that the app may require a firmware update to work properly.
- is designed to control Denon network receivers and music systems;
- it is possible to adjust settings and create zones;
- there is an opportunity to listen to the radio and manage the track library, just like in Pandora Radio;
- you can update the firmware of your synchronized device;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.