DOCOBO is an Android application that helps you get access to a tool for healthcare providers, including the NHS. There is an option to improve patient care and remote monitoring.
The app can turn your phone or tablet into a secure health tracking device. DOCOBO may be widely used among medical professionals to always be aware of updated information. Moreover, it is possible to provide home self-care monitoring for users with long-term or short-term illnesses. This allows you to regularly record data such as symptoms, vital signs, lifestyle influences and so on.
It is worth noting that the app works in tandem with the DOCOBO smart device, which is officially registered in the UK and has certification. It is necessary to have a special code and account from the service provider for authorization in the utility.
You can choose a personalized service package depending on what you need. It is possible to specify the time when it will be necessary to use the utility. Thanks to its great functionality, there is an option to choose specific services that will be available to you when monitoring your health.
- just like OnePlus Health, allows you to monitor patient health remotely;
- the app is intended for both medical professionals and self-help;
- it is possible to record symptoms and vital signs;
- you can choose different service packages;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.