EchoLink is an Android application that allows you to access the radio network using your mobile phone. You can communicate with other radio stations provided that you are a licensed user.
The app uses streaming audio technology. You can communicate with radio stations using an internet connection. It is worth noting that EchoLink is available in many countries around the world. There is an option to view all channels that are on the network. This utility makes it easy to set up push notifications to always know when your favorite station is online.
Furthermore, EchoLink allows you to connect up to 100 different radios simultaneously. This may be useful for organizing a roundtable discussion at your local repeater. Just like RadioPublic, there is an option to use the search bar to find channels by name. It is important to note that the application is amateur.
EchoLink has a simple interface and easy navigation. There are four tabs such as Microphone, Messages, Stations and Favorites. You can configure the network and sound as you wish. If you have any problems, it is possible to contact support or read the FAQ.
- the app is designed for radio lovers;
- you can connect and communicate using the Internet;
- it is possible to set push notifications to know when channels are online;
- there is an option to choose different sound output methods;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.