Living Wine Labels is an Android application created specifically for 19 Crimes wines. If you are a fan of this production, you can learn many interesting facts, just like in Total Wine.
The app allows users to browse their favorite wine collection. Besides this, there is an option to plunge into a virtual world with different stories using your phone. One of the main features of the utility is the ability to animate images on the bottle. To do this, you need to point your smartphone camera at the picture so that it starts moving. Thanks to this function, you can hear different stories, meet characters and so on.
Available images include characters such as Henry Lindeman, Snoop Dogg, John Boyle, the Belinger Brothers and so on. Moreover, it is possible to get information about the great Wolf Blass winery and find out why it has become so award-winning.
In addition to all of the above, you can also create your own creativity and share it with friends. It is possible to create a Lindeman piece, explore the Barossa Valley, write your own Curly Tales and so on. Furthermore, there are stories about 19 crimes that the wine brand is named after.
- allows you to view collections and receive information about 19 Crimes wines;
- you can bring the images on the bottle to life using your smartphone camera;
- it is possible to listen to stories and stories from popular characters;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.