Samsung Health Monitor is an Android application that allows you to connect a smart watch and track your various indicators. You can also monitor your activities and other indicators.
The app is developed to synchronize with Samsung Galaxy Watch in order to collect data. It is possible to get a large number of functions that will help you always be aware of your health. The main features of the utility are measuring and providing information about your blood pressure to avoid serious situations. Additional functions include heart rate measurement, stress check and so on. Moreover, there is an option to receive data about your sleep, such as quality and duration.
In addition, Samsung Health Monitor allows you to count your steps. This will help you get recommendations based on your daily activity. It is worth noting that the application is not intended to replace traditional certified medical devices and methods of treating various diseases.
You need to calibrate your device for the app to work correctly, otherwise you will receive incorrect data. Please note that not all models are available for connection. You can view the list of versions on the official website.
- allows you to connect Samsung Galaxy Watch to your smartphone;
- just like OnePlus Health, you can track your activity, sleep quality and duration;
- there is an option to measure blood pressure and pulse with the utility;
- it is possible to count the number of steps taken and receive recommendations;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.