Save MMS is an application for Android devices that allows users to save various content that friends and family send to them via MMS. The utility helps to create a special folder in the mobile device’s memory for downloading media files, similar to Color Splash.
At the start, the application requests permission to access the internal storage of your smartphone. The main page displays a list of all MMS you have received. It is possible to view and save attachments such as photos, videos, audio, and so on. The content is automatically downloaded to the Save MMS folder.
Next, you can view your media in the gallery of your mobile device, as well as via various applications designed for watching video or listening to audio. The utility highlights already saved content in green.
Please note that the application has advanced features that allow you to:
- automatically save content;
- select destination folder;
- change file titles using the sender’s name;
- remove advertising;
- disable limits on the amount of content you can save.
It is worth noting that at the moment the application is outdated and does not perform the declared functions. The developers have stopped updating and supporting it.
- offers to save various MMS attachments;
- it is possible to create a destination folder in the memory of your smartphone;
- you can rename files;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.