Turbo VPN is an application that helps connect to a virtual private network. It is possible to bypass firewalls and regional blocking, as well as visit web resources access to which is limited by censorship.
How it works
With this utility, users can configure virtual private networks to browse blocked websites. There is an opportunity to choose proxy servers in various locations around the world including Germany, the United States, Canada, Japan, and much more. When a VPN channel is connected, all information flows through an intermediate gateway. This way it is possible to hide the real IP address.
Anonymity and security
Your internet traffic is not monitored with Turbo VPN, so you can remain anonymous. Moreover, you can comfortably and safely use free hotspots in public places. Data encryption occurs via AES and OpenVPN protocols. The application works with all types of networks such as 4G, LTE, 3G, and Wi-Fi.
In addition, you can watch video content that is not available in your region. It is possible to bypass firewall blocks in local networks including schools. Access to websites prohibited by censorship is provided, just like in Bingo VPN.
- enable VPN access with one click;
- supports all types of networks;
- helps bypass firewalls and regional blocking;
- it is possible to hide your real IP address and remain anonymous;
- you can browse websites prohibited by censorship;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.