UNITY BANK is an application for Android designed to manage your personal account from an eponymous bank. This utility is intended for US residents.
This utility allows clients to use various options and perform financial transactions. It is possible to:
- view account balances and operations history;
- transfer funds between accounts;
- pay bills, such as utilities, telecommunications, subscriptions, etc.;
- deposit checks;
- send money across the US using Zelle payment system;
- much more.
Please note that this app keeps your transaction history for up to 18 months. Search by date, amount, or check number is provided. It is possible to view images of your receipts and download or print statements. Moreover, you can schedule recurring payments.
It is possible to manage beneficiaries, for example, add new payees, and edit or delete existing ones. The utility allows users to request money from others and split bills with their friends. There is an opportunity to create savings accounts and pay for loans.
My Cards button helps to activate, lock, or unlock your debit card. There is an option to set up alerts, transaction limits, merchant categories, or geographic locations. This can help you protect your assets from fraud, theft, or misuse.
- is intended for clients of a well-known US bank;
- users can manage their accounts and perform various transactions, just like in Tesco Bank;
- it is possible to pay bills and transfer funds;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.