Vlingo is an application for Android devices that provides users with voice assistant capabilities. It is possible to control your smartphone, namely send emails and messages, as well as make calls, use a browser, and much more.
How to use
A detailed tutorial is provided to familiarize yourself with the main functions of the application. There is a list of voice commands for various situations. You can use these templates or create your own requests.
To control your smartphone you need to touch the Tap And Speak button. Then you should say a command, for example, Call, and name the contact. You can use the word Find to search for information via a browser. It is possible to launch various applications and update them.
There is a special car mode that allows you to safely control your phone on the go. Moreover, the utility offers a Safe Reader option for reading SMS and email messages. Thus, this app is useful not only for drivers but also for people with visual or fine motor skills impairments.
It is worth noting that at the moment the application is outdated and is no longer supported by the developers.
- is a voice assistant that helps control your smartphone;
- it is possible to use a car mode, similar to Car Home;
- there is a text-into-voice option;
- you can launch utilities, browse the web, and make calls;
- there is an option to write and send messages via email or SMS;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.