Yаmaha AV CONTROLLER is an application for Android devices that turns your smartphone into a remote control. It is possible to manage the operation of Yamaha network products, including Blu-ray players, receivers, and so on.
It is worth noting that to use the application correctly, your Android smartphone and Yamaha devices must be within the coverage area of the same wireless local network. It is necessary to set Network Standby mode to on. The list of compatible gadgets can be viewed on the corresponding website.
The application performs the following functions:
- volume control;
- turning the receiver on and off;
- playing music;
- selecting a sound source;
- Blu-ray player control;
- selecting scene and DSP mode.
Yamaha devices are controlled using Wi-Fi. The utility provides the receiver and player with access to music files stored in the memory of a smartphone or tablet. Support of playlists is provided, just like in Vodafone Music.
It is possible to configure different zones and sound types depending on the content. There is a script for listening to classical music, watching movies, sports programs, and much more. The built-in player allows you to adjust the volume, rewind, loop, stop, and pause the track.
- it is possible to use your mobile device as a remote control for Yamaha network products;
- you can choose different scenarios and sound zones;
- provides access to music files stored in the memory of a smartphone or tablet;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.