YouGov is an application for Android with which you can take various surveys and earn points. It is possible to redeem tokens for rewards.
This utility allows you to earn money by taking surveys from different companies and organizations. There is an option to get points for daily activities and track your current balance on the homepage. Just like Pogo, YouGov keeps your personal information safely and confidently so you do not worry about data leaks. It is possible to read the short descriptions of surveys to find out the main topic. Moreover, you may receive notifications to not miss new tasks and complete them immediately.
There is an option to sign up and provide your personal information to start taking surveys. You can choose one of the questionnaires and read the descriptions to find out the main topic. It is possible to check your current balance on the homepage and once your amount of points rises to a certain amount, you may redeem your tokens for money.
In order to get funds to your balance, you need to provide your bank card number and additional information. Moreover, there are some surveys for which you do not receive any points.
- allows you to earn money by taking surveys from well-known companies;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- there is an option to redeem your tokens to funds;
- it is possible to receive money to bank card;
- guarantees the safety and privacy of your personal data;
- free to download and use.