Logitech Options is a Windows software for setting up and customizing Logitech keyboards, mice and touchpads. You can remap individual buttons and adjust RGB lighting parameters.
With the help of this program users are able to customize the buttons of various input devices from Logitech. Moreover, it is possible to adjust the scrolling speed of the mouse wheel. Several touchpad pointer settings are available as well.
The Flow feature allows you to share one keyboard and mouse combination across multiple devices. This functionality is helpful for working with several computers at the same time.
Users are able to activate the SmartShift option to automatically switch between different scrolling modes depending on the wheel rotation speed.
There are utilities like KeyRocket that can improve your typing skills.
Tools for reassigning keys to various actions and macro commands are provided. Additionally, users are able to create new shortcuts for opening external applications. All mouse buttons are customizable as well.
The utility lets you create custom touchpad gestures for navigating between web pages and performing other tasks.
- free to download and use;
- offers you instruments for configuring various types of input devices;
- there is support for multiple models of keyboards, mice and touchpads from Logitech;
- users can remap individual buttons to different actions and macro commands;
- it is possible to share input devices across multiple desktop computers;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.