Tuxera NTFS is a Mac OS application that lets users interact with various types of storage devices formatted to the NTFS file system. It is possible to view detailed technical information about all connected drives.
File systems on Windows and Mac are different. The Microsoft OS uses NTFS by default, while the operating system from Apple is based on the HFS+ format. It is impossible to access Windows partitions from Mac devices without additional software. This program is designed to fix the issue.
How it works
You can create and edit NTFS partitions with the help of the integrated wizard tool. There is an option to automatically repair reading errors. The app is compatible with 64-bit operating systems.
Instruments for connecting existing Windows volumes on computer startup are provided. This software supports smart caching for ensuring high speed and stable file transfers. Similar to RawCopy, users are able to write and read data from any NTFS partition.
It is important to mention that Tuxera NTFS is distributed on a commercial basis. You can evaluate the free trial version for fifteen days before buying the license.
- free to download and use;
- offers you instruments for connecting NTFS storage devices to computers with Mac OS;
- it is possible to attach partitions on system startup;
- there is support for smart caching;
- users can enable automatic reading error correction;
- compatible with modern versions of Mac OS.