AccuRender Studio is a Windows plugin for AutoCAD 360 that lets users render complex 3D objects. Automatic noise removal is fully supported. Resulting models can be exported as meshes for further processing in another editor.
The provided graphics engine is physically based and does not require advanced configuration. You are able to get realistic results based on the materials and lighting sources present in the scene.
Users can continue to work with AutoCAD while the project is rendering. Additionally, there is an embedded Open Image Denoise module for improving the processing speed and overall visual quality. This is helpful for generating large 3D scenes with multiple objects and complex lighting.
You are able to render AutoCAD objects in the cloud. Moreover, it is possible to distribute heavy tasks between multiple connected computers for the quick processing of large 3D models.
AccuRender Studio is compatible with a wide range of material and plant formats. Users can easily import and render assets from other software products like 3ds Max, Maya or Blender.
- free to download and use;
- contains an AutoCAD plugin for rendering complex 3D graphics;
- it is possible to automatically remove digital noise from images;
- you can distribute the load between several computers to speed up the rendering process;
- there is support for a wide range of material and plant formats;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.