Adobe Premiere Elements is a Windows video editor. There are instruments for enhancing output quality by adjusting image brightness, color saturation, contrast and other parameters. Please note that the free trial version of Adobe Premiere Elements leaves watermarks on resulting videos and will stop functioning 30 days after installation. Users can download an alternative program with similar features like Honestech Easy Video Editor.
After starting the utility you are instructed to drag and drop a clip into the workspace to begin the editing process. Tools for removing unnecessary fragments, configuring seamless frame transitions and applying visual filters are provided. Moreover, you can tune color parameters and synchronize the video with background music.
One of the most powerful features of this software is reducing the camera shake effect. It is helpful for processing videos recorded with non professional hardware.
Finished projects can be burned to optical media, exported to multiple file formats or published on various online media platforms like Vimeo, Facebook or YouTube.
- free to download and use;
- allows you to split, merge and edit video clips;
- it is possible to apply seamless transitions between individual scenes;
- users can automatically reduce the camera shake effect;
- there are tools for adjusting color parameters;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.