Billshark is a Windows web service that allows users to save money by automatically negotiating better terms for various recurring payments. Additionally, it is possible to cancel unneeded accounts and calculate a personal budget.
How to save money
After registering on the official website you are instructed to provide information about all bills, including account numbers and payment amounts. Billshark will review all data and contact service providers to negotiate better terms.
Developers claim that they can save customers an average of 25% on utility bills. However, the specific amount heavily depends on the individual situation. Please note that the service is free unless it is able to lower some payments.
You can audit previously recorded transactions to ensure that there are no overcharging issues. Moreover, there is an option to cancel unwanted recurring bills.
Similar to Tiller, the platform lets users create custom financial goals and monitor their completion. This is helpful for organizing and managing personal expenses. Tools for setting up payment reminders are included as well.
- free to download and use;
- designed to help you lower personal recurring payments;
- automatically negotiates better terms for various services like internet and cable TV;
- users can scan previous transactions to detect potential overcharging and fraud;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.