Cisco VPN Client is a Windows program for rerouting internet traffic through a secure server. It lets users connect to and interact with remote corporate resources from anywhere in the world. Please note that Cisco VPN Client is distributed on a commercial basis. There is no free trial version.
The application uses the latest VPN technologies to provide secure and reliable tunnels to corporate servers. It fully supports both SSL and IPsec communication protocols. Tools for automatically adjusting security parameters based on the source environment and type of network are included. This functionality is helpful for protecting clients from malware and other external threats.
Similar to Cisco Configuration Professional Express, you can configure various VPN connection options. It is possible to change the IP address of the target server and set custom traffic limits. Additionally, there are instruments for enabling advanced encryption to prevent potential interception of confidential information. A comprehensive endpoint protection solution is provided as well.
- free to download and use;
- contains tools for establishing remote connections with corporate servers;
- it is possible to automatically encrypt the traffic to prevent data leaks;
- there are advanced security options for protecting clients from online threats;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.