Clipchamp is a Windows utility for modifying video files in a wide range of common formats. Moreover, it provides instruments for adjusting audio volume levels and adding sound effects.
Similar to VSDC Free Video Editor, you can easily crop and trim source clips to get the right length and framing. Additionally, there are tools for applying visual effects such as transitions, filters and overlays.
A collection of premade templates for creating engaging social media and marketing videos is included. Users are able to insert custom text blocks, images and clips into the project.
It is possible to capture the display contents to a separate file. This is helpful for producing tutorials, product demonstrations and other types of videos. You can start, pause and finish the recording process by clicking the corresponding buttons in the main window.
The program lets users edit audio files by deleting unwanted parts of the track and applying sound effects. There is an option to manually tune the output volume as well.
- free to download and use;
- offers you instruments for editing videos in multiple popular formats;
- it is possible to capture the display contents to a separate file;
- a selection of project templates for producing marketing clips is provided;
- users can manually trim audio tracks and adjust their volume;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.