easy Sports Graphics is a Windows tool for quickly designing professional looking sports graphics. It helps coaches explain complex tactics to players by visualizing their positions and required actions. Please note that the free demo version of easy Sports Graphics has limited capabilities.
How to use
There is an extensive library of assets like player figures, formations, arrows, lines and balls. You can easily visualize complex ideas and add personal annotations with detailed explanations. Supported sports include football, hockey, volleyball, etc.
Similar to SS Session Planner, tools for customizing the visual appearance of each element are provided. It is possible to change the color and size of individual components to better fit the project.
Users are able to send resulting layouts to the connected printer. There are flexible output parameters such as the paper size, page orientation and printing quality. Additionally, an option to save pictures to the hard drive for further processing in another graphics editor is included. The output image resolution is adjustable.
- free to download and use;
- helps sports coaches explain complex tactics to their players via visualizations;
- a vast collection of graphics assets for football, hockey and handball is available;
- you can export resulting images to the hard drive or send them to the printer;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.