Evinrude Diagnostic is a Windows tool that unlocks a wealth of information about Evinrude outboard engines. There is support for both older and modern hardware models. You can retrieve and interpret diagnostic trouble codes as well. Please note that Evinrude Diagnostic is obsolete and no longer supported by the developer. The installation files are not available.
Real time monitoring
Similar to VCM Suite, users can keep track of multiple crucial engine parameters like RPM, fuel pressure, water temperature and voltage, allowing for early detection of potential issues. Moreover, it is possible to view hardware error codes to receive information about malfunctioning components and sensor problems.
There are tools for generating detailed reports on engine performance over time to help you detect trends and identify areas for improvement. Technical data logs can be saved separately for later analysis.
An option to perform winterization procedures in preparation for the cold season is included. Additionally, users are able to change fuel filters and reset service reminders directly through Evinrude Diagnostic, simplifying routine tasks.
- free to download and use;
- provides tools for monitoring and configuring Evinrude outboard boat engines;
- you can keep track of multiple crucial hardware parameters;
- it is possible to perform a wide range of common maintenance tasks like winterization;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.