Feem is a Windows utility for exchanging data between Android or iOS smartphones and the desktop computer. It is faster than Bluetooth and does not require internet connection. There are no filesize or speed limits as well.
After starting the software users are prompted to enable Wi-Fi on all devices. Both the smartphone and the PC have to be connected to the same wireless network. Alternatively, it is possible to create a Wi-Fi hotspot on the smartphone and share it with the computer.
You can drag and drop files into the workspace to send them to the connected device. Additionally, there are tools for working with the contact list and personal text messages.
An option to retrieve files from the mobile device via TouchNet Browser or another similar program is included. It requires entering the correct IP address and allowing file sharing on the smartphone screen.
The free version of Feem periodically displays ads. Moreover, users cannot connect more than four devices at the same time. It is necessary to purchase a license to remove these restrictions.
- free to download and use;
- provides instruments for sending and receiving personal files from mobile devices;
- there is support for various models of Android and iOS smartphones;
- it is possible to exchange files via a web browser;
- all devices have to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.