GPU Observer is a Windows software for tracking various graphics card metrics. Similar to HWMonitor, users can measure power consumption, current frame rate, clock speed and many other hardware characteristics. Please note that GPU Observer is obsolete. It works only in Windows Vista and 7.
After installing the provided desktop widget you can enable it via the operating system settings. It is possible to view the information about the current GPU and PCB temperature values. Moreover, there are graphs for the fan speed, overall graphics card utilization and memory usage. Collected data is helpful for troubleshooting and overclocking purposes.
Users can enable custom alerts when specific GPU metrics exceed or fall below predefined thresholds. This is ideal for keeping track of the core temperature and clock speed at all times. Additionally, an option to export recorded information to various file formats like CSV, XML and JSON is included.
You are able to change the color of the background and switch between the Imperial and metric measurement units. There are checkboxes for showing or hiding specific graphics card attributes as well.
- free to download and use;
- provides tools for monitoring all aspects of your GPU in real time;
- it is possible to keep track of the clock speed, temperature and memory utilization;
- you can export collected information to the hard drive;
- compatible with some modern versions of Windows.