Hotfix KB2482122 is a Windows utility for fixing system errors in portable computers. It is compatible with a wide range of Lenovo IdeaPad and ThinkPad devices like G470, G580, N580, P580, S300, Y400 and many other models.
How to install
It is necessary to enter the correct laptop serial number on the official Lenovo website to access the application. The next step is to download the executable file and run it to begin the setup process. Users are instructed to restart the laptop after applying the update to integrate all bug fixes.
What it does
This program lets you resolve technical issues that can arise on laptops with certain Wi-Fi drivers. The main symptom of the problem is a blue screen with the 0x0000009F error code and DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE message.
Applying the hotfix removes the non compatible driver from the system. It is recommended to run Lenovo Solution Center afterwards to detect, download and install all missing components. Additional information about the issue is available on the official Microsoft website.
- free to download and use;
- provides instruments for integrating a system update into portable computers manufactured by Lenovo;
- there is support for a wide variety of IdeaPad and ThinkPad device models;
- resolves several technical issues with conflicting Wi-Fi module drivers;
- it is necessary to reboot the laptop after applying the hotfix;
- a correct device serial number is required for downloading the program;
- compatible with Windows 7.