HyperMedia is a Windows software that contains a powerful media player with the support for all popular file formats. There are tools for managing personal audio and video collections. It is important to mention that HyperMedia is discontinued and no longer supported by the developer. The installation files are not available.
Users can automatically scan the computer to detect all compatible media files and add them to the collection. An option to sort the content by name, type, size and other attributes is provided. There is support for ID3 tags, EXIF data and NFO files. This is helpful for viewing detailed information like album name, song title, bitrate, video resolution, etc. about any media item.
Similar to Adobe Media Player, buttons for pausing, stopping, fast forwarding and rewinding the currently played file are included. This utility supports several subtitle formats such as SRT, SSA and ASS.
You are able to select any connected audio device as an output. Moreover, it is possible to stream video to multiple monitors at the same time.
- free to download and use;
- offers you instruments for playing audio and video files on the desktop;
- it is possible to scan the system to identify all compatible songs and clips;
- users can add text subtitles in various formats to any movie;
- there is an option to save custom playlists to the hard drive;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.