IIS Media Services is a Windows development tool for organizing and managing online streaming. There are instruments for adaptive bitrate broadcasting. Supported media formats include WMV, HLS and MPEG DASH.
Similar to TVersity, you can broadcast video content live. This allows viewers to watch webinars, presentations and other types of events as they are happening. Moreover, it is possible to record streams for on demand broadcasting.
The program lets users enable adaptive bitrate. There are flexible quality settings for delivering high quality video to a wide variety of devices.
Tools for creating and editing custom playlists are included. You can rearrange media files to stream them in a specific order. Additionally, there is an option to secure media content from unauthorized access by activating encryption or DRM protection.
Users are able to monitor streaming activity. This functionality is helpful for tracking the number of viewers, total amount of transferred data and any potential technical errors. Detailed traffic reports for further analysis can be generated as well.
- free to download and use;
- offers you instruments for organizing online video broadcasts;
- it is possible to enable adaptive bitrate to better suit different target devices;
- users can monitor streaming activity in real time to keep track of the view count;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.