ImageTool is a Windows graphics editing application. It allows users to adjust various image parameters such as color saturation, contrast, brightness, white balance and gamma. There is support for the BMP, PCX, TIF, GIF, JPEG and multiple other common formats. It is important to mention that ImageTool is obsolete and no longer supported by the developer. The installation files are not available.
Like PaintTool SAI, this program lets you crop, rotate, resize and distort photos. There is a large collection of visual filters and effects as well. It is possible to sharpen pictures and remove digital noise.
Tools for creating automation scripts are provided. Users can record a series of actions and quickly apply the resulting profile to multiple images. This functionality is helpful for speeding up the execution of repetitive tasks.
You are able to measure distances and angles between separate objects in the photo. Moreover, there are instruments for calculating the area and perimeter of a custom section. Detailed histograms for separate color channels are included.
- free to download and use;
- lets you create and edit photos;
- includes tools for rotating, cropping, resizing and distorting pictures;
- supports a wide variety of popular file formats;
- users can measure the area and perimeter of individual image sections;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.