Invision is a Windows online service that allows users to design high quality prototypes of various products or services. The integrated interactive digital whiteboard is ideal for brainstorming sessions with colleagues. A collection of customizable templates is available.
You can create a blank page and begin the new project from scratch. There are instruments for adding a wide range of geometric shapes like a circle, rectangle, arrow or star to the layout. It is possible to insert text blocks with adjustable font parameters into the page as well.
The color and thickness of the Pencil tool can be tuned to better fit project requirements. Moreover, there is an eraser for removing unwanted parts of the image.
Users are able to switch between several standard page layouts. Available options include board, grid, table, timeline, page and frame. This feature is helpful for quickly creating various types of projects.
Instruments for adding charts, polls, counters and other interactive elements to the design are provided. Additionally, you can integrate Trello, Asana, Jura, Azure DevOps, Adobe DX and other productivity apps into the workflow.
- free to download and use;
- offers you tools for creating various prototypes and planning business projects;
- it is possible to add geometric shapes and text blocks to the design;
- there are multiple common page layouts like board, grid and timeline;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.