Joplin is a Windows note taking program. It allows you to save custom page templates for future use. Additionally, it is possible to encrypt all personal information.
After starting the software users can create several notebooks. An option to add individual icons to separate collections for easier navigation is available. The next step is to click the New Note button.
Similar to Nimbus Note, there are flexible text parameters such as the font style, size and color. Moreover, you are able to align paragraphs to any side of the page. Instruments for creating numbered lists and bullet points are included as well.
Users can insert URLs and timestamps into notes. It is possible to attach files from the hard drive. An option to generate a to do list provided. This functionality is helpful for keeping track of various tasks and their completion.
You are able to attach custom tags to individual notes. There are tools for searching specific words or phrases in the library. The Synchronize button is intended for syncing personal content between multiple devices by uploading notes to Dropbox, OneDrive or Joplin Cloud.
- free to download and use;
- offers you instruments for taking notes;
- it is possible to customize the visual appearance of the text;
- users can tag individual notes and search for specific words in the archive;
- there is an option to create to do lists;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.