Keyboard Express is a Windows utility for recording macros, which are sequences of keystrokes and mouse clicks. Captured commands can be executed later with a predefined shortcut to save time and effort. Please note that the free trial version of Keyboard Express will expire 30 days after installation.
After starting the application users can click the New Macro button to begin recording keystrokes. The next step is to choose a specific activation hotkey for the command sequence.
You are able to capture all key presses and mouse clicks. It is possible to automate data entry, quickly launch third party apps and send emails. An option to manually insert new keystrokes into the project is included.
Keyboard Express provides several features for running custom command sequences. Similar to Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer, users can activate macros with predefined shortcuts. Additionally, there are instruments for configuring trigger conditions based on events like starting an application or opening a file.
Timers for running macros at regular intervals can be enabled. This functionality is helpful for backing up personal data or sending activity reports.
- free to download and use;
- allows you to record and execute macro commands;
- it is possible to capture all keyboard presses and mouse clicks;
- flexible trigger conditions based on system events such as opening a file are available;
- users can automatically run specific macros at predefined intervals;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.