Kremlin Encrypt is a Windows software that lets users protect personal data. It is possible to automatically wipe all system memory on a regular schedule. Similar to
O&O SafeErase, there are instruments for securely erasing sensitive files. Please note that the free version of Kremlin Encrypt contains limited functionality.
How to use
After installing the program you can access the main menu by clicking the corresponding icon in the system tray. The AutoCrypt tab contains a list of protected files and directories. These items will be encrypted when you shut down the computer and automatically recovered on the next startup.
The Encrypt section includes checkboxes for rewriting output files with the same name, enabling CBC protection mode for block algorithms and compressing data before encryption. An option to hide the passphrase under asterisks is available.
This module is intended for preventing the recovery of deleted files by thoroughly wiping all free disk space. Additionally, there is a list of files and folders that are securely erased every time the PC is shut down. You can automatically delete the contents of the memory swap file on a predefined schedule as well.
- free to download and use;
- provides tools for encrypting and decrypting sensitive information;
- it is possible to securely delete text documents, photos, videos and other data;
- you can automatically erase the system memory swap file on a regular schedule;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.