Lyrebird is a Windows application for distributing any information on the web. Powerful content creation instruments are available as well. You can publish text articles with embedded photos and video clips. There are flexible scheduling tools.
After starting the program users are prompted to create a new project. Like in Microsoft Publisher, it is possible to specify the width and height of the target device screen and set custom frame borders. The next step is to generate a new window with multimedia content such as images, videos or text. Moreover, users can insert Excel files, databases, timers and other elements into the project.
Finished articles can be played on the main monitor or another connected output device. There are tools for displaying the content on a predefined schedule. You are able to set a specific time for activating the script.
This software allows users to configure several types of LED screen systems. Instruments for testing the visual output are included. It is easy to import images and convert them to diode patterns.
- free to download and use;
- offers you tools for displaying multimedia content such as digital presentations;
- it is possible to insert photos, videos, Excel spreadsheets, times and other files into the project;
- users can play the content on a predefined schedule;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.