mSecure is a Windows software that allows you to save personal credentials for various online services to a secure location on the hard drive. Moreover, it is possible to protect important files and text notes from unauthorized access. There is support for two factor authentication.
Similar to Bitwarden, users can encrypt all personal information with the military grade AES 256 algorithm. This way all confidential data will be safe even if someone were to gain access to the database.
It is possible to automatically fill in your password for websites and apps. This is helpful for saving time and effort during the login process. An option to automatically generate strong credentials is available as well.
mSecure can be used to store things like credit card numbers, Social Security ID and other important information. Additionally, users are able to encrypt images, videos, text documents and other types of files to prevent data leaks.
You can synchronize personal information across multiple devices. Supported cloud storage services include iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- free to download and use;
- helps you securely store personal credentials for websites and online services;
- it is possible to automatically fill in passwords in all common browsers;
- users can encrypt credit card numbers and other sensitive financial details ;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.