PEC Psx Emulator Cheater is a Windows software for cheating in PlayStation video games. It is compatible with ePSXe, PSXeven, SSSPSX, PCSX and other emulators. Similar to ePSXe Cheats Pack, the included catalog contains over 1300 titles and 17000 cheat codes.
Users are instructed to specify the location of the main emulator during the setup process. It is necessary for copying the corresponding plugin into the correct folder and activating the cheating module.
Please note that the PEC.DLL library is required for some older emulators such as Bleem and VGS to use the cheats. It has to be placed in the same directory as the main executable file for the correct functioning of all features.
There is a standalone program for viewing, editing and deleting cheats from the collection. You can search for specific games by name, region or code. Moreover, it is possible to manually create new cheats using the embedded tools for memory analysis and modification.
It is worth mentioning that PEC Psx Emulator Cheater is discontinued and no longer supported by the developer.
- free to download and use;
- contains instruments for applying cheat codes to PlayStation video games;
- there is support for a wide range of emulators like ePSXe and Bleem;
- it is possible to manually edit the embedded cheat code database;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows;
- you can create new cheats by modifying the system memory and add them to the catalog.