PLANTRONICS HUB is a Windows program for working with various audio equipment made by Plantronics. It provides instruments for adjusting advanced sound parameters to better suit personal preferences.
With the help of this tool users are able to manage Voyager, Savi and BackBeat headsets. Moreover, there is support for Calisto and Polycom Trio speakerphones. Various models of Plantronics Bluetooth adapters such as BT300 and BT600 can be configured as well.
Like in Elgato Wave Link, the integrated multiband equalizer lets you manually tune individual sound frequencies. Additionally, it is possible to adjust the microphone gain to improve the quality of recordings.
Users can create several personalized sound profiles that match their listening needs. There are tools for quickly switching between different configurations depending on the current task.
The utility allows you to keep track of remaining battery levels in wireless audio equipment. Instruments for viewing the status of all currently connected Plantronics hardware and muting individual devices are included as well.
- free to download and use;
- offers you tools for interacting with professional audio hardware from Plantronics;
- it is possible to personalize various sound characteristics;
- users can manually mute any of the connected audio devices;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.