Power Plan Assistant is a Windows program for configuring laptop accumulators. Users are able to view the current power plan, charging status and remaining battery life. Additionally, there is an option to prevent the computer from going to sleep when certain conditions are met.
You can customize existing power plans to better fit personal requirements. For example, it is possible to automatically launch specific programs or batch files when switching to a different scheme. Moreover, instruments for activating the screensaver to prolong the remaining battery life are included.
Please note that Power Plan Assistant is discontinued and no longer supported by the developer. The installation files are not available. There are other applications with similar capabilities such as Battery Bar.
Users are able to choose the required power plan by clicking the system tray icon. Several visual interface themes are provided as well.
The utility lets you change the battery behavior when the laptop is plugged into the wall. This is helpful for preserving the accumulator health over time by preventing overcharging.
- free to download and use;
- offers you tools for managing laptop batteries;
- it is possible to quickly switch between several adjustable power plans;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows;
- users can automatically launch any third party app in case of a power scheme change.