Puppet Enterprise is a Windows program oriented toward IT administrators. It provides a centralized console for managing multiple Puppet server nodes. Additionally, there are instruments for assigning roles and permissions to individual accounts.
With the help of this professional software you can automate various IT infrastructure elements at scale. It is possible to deploy, provision and manage a wide range of network devices as well.
Tools for configuring access control settings are provided. Users are able to define custom roles for certain accounts. Complex compliance policies can be implemented as well. This helps organizations improve overall security and prevent data leaks.
Please note that Puppet Enterprise is a paid platform. However, you can request a trial version by filling out a form on the official website. Other products for IT infrastructure management like Cisco DNA Center are available for download.
There is an option to generate comprehensive reports. This functionality lets users keep track of all IT infrastructure components and quickly identify potential issues. Resulting documents can be automatically sent to multiple email addresses.
- requires a license to download and use;
- offers organizations tools for managing their IT infrastructure;
- it is possible to remotely configure and monitor multiple Puppet server nodes;
- you can create detailed reports for troubleshooting and compliance purposes;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.