Realtek Audio Control is a Windows utility for configuring a wide range of audio parameters on the desktop. For example, users can tune microphone input levels. The integrated sound mixer is designed to control individual application volumes, ensuring that games, music and notifications maintain a harmonious balance.
You can enable surround sound and bass boost to enhance the output. Like in Audio Hub, it is possible to adjust separate frequencies in the integrated equalizer. Digital audio sources connected via HDMI or Toslink port are fully supported.
There are instruments for configuring microphones by tuning input levels, canceling background noise and removing echo. This is helpful for ensuring clear audio during voice calls and recording sessions.
Advanced audio parameters
Users are able to granularly control sample rates, bit depths and channel configurations. There is an option to automatically change the volume based on content. Additionally, tools for tailoring the sound to different listening environments like bathroom, arena or auditorium are included.
- free to download and use;
- provides instruments for manually adjusting a wide range of input and output audio settings;
- you can enable background noise and echo cancellation for digital microphones;
- there is an equalizer for fine tuning individual sound frequencies to enhance the output;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.