reMarkable is a Windows utility for interacting with the e readers and tablets made by reMarkable. There are instruments for converting handwritten text to editable form. Moreover, users can share personal notes with other people via email, Dropbox or Google Drive.
File import and export
After connecting the tablet to the computer you are able to copy all personal data to the desktop. It is possible to organize documents into custom notebooks and folders for easier navigation. Moreover, there is an option to upload PDF, EPUB and DOCX files to the mobile device.
Users can add handwritten comments and sketches to any document. Tools for highlighting important parts of the text with different colors are included as well. The program is capable of automatically converting handwriting to typed text for creating transcripts of business meetings or lectures.
You are able to send files to other people via email or one of the popular cloud storage services. This is helpful for quickly distributing class notes to students or interacting with colleagues.
- free to download and use;
- intended for managing personal notes on reMarkable tablets;
- you can organize text documents into custom folders;
- lets users share documents with other people via cloud services or email;
- it is possible to automatically convert handwritten notes to editable form;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.