selenium remote webdriver jar is a Windows program that contains a development Java library. It allows users to run their code in a remote browser. There is support for Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer.
How to use
It is necessary to start a Selenium server on the computer where the target browser is running. The next step is to add the downloaded JAR file to your classpath.
Users can create new RemoteWebDriver objects by entering the server URL and specifying the desired capabilities of the browser. This functionality is helpful for automatically evaluating different aspects of the project.
There are instruments for running tests on multiple machines using Selenium Grid. Several common programming languages such as Java, Python and C# are fully supported.
The program utilizes a standard client server architecture. All interactions with the remote computer are performed via the HTTP protocol. Server responses contain details about the current state of the target browser. This information can be used for further workflow optimization.
- provides a Java library for remotely testing the programming code in any browser;
- free to download and use;
- you can manually configure all parameters of the target web browser;
- it is possible to analyze server responses for code optimization;
- there is support for Java, Python and other programming languages;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.