SpeechControl is a Windows tool for working with audio recorders manufactured by Philips. There are powerful speech recognition tools for automatically transcribing captured clips to text.
After connecting a compatible device to the computer via USB port users are able to customize the functionality of every hardware button. For example, it is possible to remap playback and volume control elements.
You can create complex macros to quickly insert specific text fragments or a personal signature into the project. This feature is helpful for streamlining and optimizing the workflow.
The integrated Dragon NaturallySpeaking module allows users to quickly convert recorded audio clips to editable text. Similar to Speakonia, there are advanced voice processing algorithms for ensuring accurate and quick transformation.
This application helps you download and install new firmware for compatible dictation recorders. The latest versions may contain bug fixes, improve overall performance and provide new functions.
- free to download and use;
- designed to help you configure various models of SpeechMike audio recorders from Philips;
- it is possible to remap all hardware buttons to better fit personal requirements;
- users can create complex macros and custom commands to streamline the workflow;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.