Speed Commander is a Windows file manager. There are instruments for browsing directories on the hard drive. Moreover, users are able to perform batch operations like copying, moving, renaming and deleting, saving time and effort. Please note that the free trial version of Speed Commander will expire 60 days after activation.
The main window is split into two separate panes for easier browsing. You can drag and drop files from one side to another, facilitating quick data transfers. Additionally, it is possible to filter and sort folder contents to find required items in a large archive.
Tools for tracking changes to files and directories over time are included, letting users revert to previous versions if necessary. Like in FreeFileSync, there is an option to mirror specific directories across different locations. This is helpful for backing up important information and managing cloud storage drives.
You can customize the visual appearance of the main interface according to personal preferences. The utility provides flexible keyboard shortcuts. There are instruments for configuring advanced network parameters for accessing remote folders as well.
- free to download and use;
- offers you tools for browsing and organizing files on the hard drive;
- it is possible to automatically synchronize the contents of two separate folders;
- users can manipulate multiple items at the same time, streamlining file management;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.