Stanza is a Windows utility for reading ebooks on the desktop. It allows you to create and manage multiple separate collections and synchronize content across several devices. Moreover, tools for placing bookmarks and highlighting individual text fragments are provided.
Users are able to sort the collection by author, title, genre, publication date and other attributes. Additionally, it is possible to add custom tags to specific books for easier navigation.
You can link multiple computers to the same account and synchronize content between the machines. There is an option to continue reading a book from the same place on another device.
Similar to Cool Reader, the font size, line spacing and page margins are manually customizable. Users are able to change the highlighting color. Instruments for enabling dark mode to reduce eye strain are included as well.
This software lets you take notes, highlight text sections and bookmark individual pages. Personal data can be exported to another application for further processing.
- free to download and use;
- offers you tools for reading digital books on a desktop computer;
- it is possible to organize and manage a large library on the hard drive;
- users can leave bookmarks, insert custom notes and highlight specific text fragments;
- there is a dark interface mode for reducing eye strain;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.