TradingView is a Windows utility oriented toward both beginners and professional investors. It provides flexible stock analysis instruments for predicting future price fluctuations. Please note that the free version of TradingView offers users limited functionality.
Real time data
You can monitor changes in price for stocks, futures, indices and cryptocurrencies. There are multiple technical analysis tools such as indicators and charts. They make it easy to quickly find theoretical support and resistance levels.
Like in ETRADE, it is possible to create a watchlist with favorite currencies and configure custom notifications. Users are able to split the screen into several sections with separate charts.
Instruments for setting up personal price notifications are provided. Users can configure various types of alerts to keep informed during the trading session.
- lets you keep track of multiple currencies, stocks and indices;
- free to download and use;
- it is possible to set custom price notifications;
- there are tools for developing personal trading strategies;
- users can split the screen into multiple sections with different graphs;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.